Spread the word about #CanisiusGivingDay on your personal social media platforms.
Post your own Canisius College story on Facebook, tweet why you give back, or post a selfie or picture from your time at Canisius and highlight what Canisius means to you!
Be sure to include #CanisiusGivingDay in your posts so others can see them!
Not sure what to say? We’ve made it easy for you!
- Help write a Canisius story for a current Griff! Make your gift to @CanisiusCollege on 4.3.19. #CanisiusGivingDay Canisiusgivingday.com
- Today is #CanisiusGivingDay! Let’s all come together – share our Canisius stories – and give back to help write a chapter in the storybooks of current Griffs. Canisiusgivingday.com
- #MyCanisiusStory began when ___________. My support of @CanisiusCollege today shows what Canisius means to me. Join me in supporting #CanisiusGivingDay and together WE CAN help write countless stories.
- #CanisiusGivingDay is happening now! Whose story will you help write? Canisiusgivingday.com
- The more people who come together, the more stories WE CAN write. Make your gift now! Canisiusgivingday.com #CanisiusGivingDay
- [Insert your personal Canisius story.] This is #MyCanisiusStory! Join me in giving back today, so that the next generation of stories can be written. Canisiusgivingday.com
- #MyCanisiusStory began the day I become a Griff. And this campus became my home. That’s why I’m giving back to @CanisiusCollege today. Join me! #CanisiusGivingDay Canisiusgivingday.com
- Thank you to everyone who made #CanisiusGivingDay a success. Together, we proved that our stories are powerful, and thanks to YOU, countless stories can now be written. canisiusgivingday.com
- My Canisius story began when [insert when your story began]! My story was possible thanks to the generosity of those who came before me. Please join me in giving back to Canisius on April 3, during the college’s 4th annual #CanisiusGivingDay. Together, WE CAN help write countless stories for current Griffs! #MyCanisiusStory #CanisiusGivingDay Canisiusgivingday.com
- #MyCanisiusStory began the day I became a Griff. And this campus became my home. That’s why I’m giving back today! Join me! [@ your former classmates] #CanisiusGivingDay Canisiusgivingday.com
- I just participated in #CanisiusGivingDay. #MyCanisiusStory is such an important chapter in my book, and I want current and future Griffs to have the same opportunities here that I did. #CanisiusGivingDay Canisiusgivingday.com
- Today is #CanisiusGivingDay! The more Griffs who come together, the more stories we can write. Join me in making a big difference. Canisiusgivingday.com
- Canisius means the world to me. It’s where I [met my spouse/ fell in love with XXXXX, traveled to XXXXX, etc.] It’s where a significant chapter of my book was written. Today, I’m proud to support Canisius to help write a chapter in the storybooks of current Griffs. Whose story will you help write? #CanisiusGivingDay #MyCanisiusStory Canisiusgivingday.com
- Every gift made to @CanisiusCollege on #CanisiusGivingDay will help write a chapter in the Canisius storybooks of current and future Griffs. Let’s all come together and celebrate our Canisius stories by helping to write someone else’s. #MyCanisiusStory Canisiusgivingday.com
- Because of YOU, #CanisiusGivingDay broke records. And more importantly, because of YOU, countless stories can now be written. Canisiusgivingday.com
Consider using LinkedIn to share the story of how Canisius prepared you for a successful career. Highlight internship opportunities and hands-on learning experiences that were afforded to you as a Canisius student. Don’t forget to use #MyCanisiusStory and #CanisiusGivingDay in your post.
- I just participated in #CanisiusGivingDay! Canisius is special to me because _________, and I want to help current students have the same experience I did. Support current and future Griffs by making a gift to the Canisius Fund today. canisiusgivingday.com #CanisiusGivingDay
Join us in celebrating #CanisiusGivingDay on Instagram! Use Instagram to share your personal Canisius story (via posts or Instagram stories) to inspire others to give! Here’s some inspiration to get you started:
- Did you meet your spouse at Canisius?
- Did you participate in a service-immersion trip that shaped your desire to serve?
- Was there a professor that changed your life? Pushed you to be your best self, and helped you discover your passions?
- What transformed you?
- Post throwback photos that showcase your story.
- Post a current picture that shows how Canisius helped you get where you are today.
When posting on Instagram be sure to use the campaigns official hashtags, #CanisiusGivingDay and #MyCanisiusStory and encourage others to “spread the word” and support Giving Day by sharing the campaign URL: canisiusgivingday.com.