Skip to main content
- Announce #CanisiusGivingDay! Share the 2019 #CanisiusGivingDay video by “sharing” the college’s Facebook and Twitter posts on March 27 (tag your former classmates when doing this to extend your reach even further).
- When you’re sharing the official video, be sure to personalize the post by creating your own caption - this would be the perfect opportunity to share a story from your time at Canisius along with the video – don’t forget to use #MyCanisiusStory.
- Email the video to your contacts using the sample email messages available in the toolkit.
- Sign on as a peer-to-peer fundraiser.
- Add the #CanisiusGivingDay photo frame to your profile picture on Facebook. To add a frame, visit this link. Once you’re there, enter “Canisius Giving Day” in the search bar, and you’ll see the frame, which is available to you on Tuesday, April 3.
Today’s the day! Whose story will you write? Make your gift at canisiusgivingday.com.
- Post your personal #MyCanisiusStory and share why you give back – the goal is to inspire Griffs far-and-wide to come together and support Canisius and help write the next generation of stories.
- Share the college’s #CanisiusGivingDay posts on your various social media platforms and tag your friends to encourage their support!
- If someone you know made a gift, thank them!
- Thank your followers for participating. We couldn’t have done it without them – OR YOU.