Your Giving Day Fundraiser Guide
It's time to show some love for Canisius College! Giving Day is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for Canisius Giving Day! So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
If you weren't invited to fundraise for an organization, you can still sign up! Just visit the Canisius Giving Day Fundraisers Page and click the "Sign Up" button
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your dashboard toolkit.
You can also share the Canisius Giving Day link, and your supporters will still be able to find and donate to your specific page through the "Fundraisers" index!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about Giving Day, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth.
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about Giving Day, and encouraging support for Canisius Giving Day!
- You are responsible for helping Canisius College reach their goal! You should set an individualized goal for your fundraising page to let your friends and family know exactly what you are hoping to achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support Canisius Giving Day. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your fundraising efforts!
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising